Change of Address

If you have a pending court case, it is your responsibility to let the court and Department of Licensing know of your new address. You will be mailed several different forms and notices throughout your case, and failure to respond in a timely manner could harm your case.


HERE is a link to Snohomish County District Court’s change of address form. If you case is in a different court, you will need to contact that court directly. 

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.