Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyers

Alderwood Business Center
3400 188th St SW, Suite 565
Lynnwood, WA 98037

Call Now: 425-778-7339   Email:

Lynnwood, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers
Lynnwood, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyer? Complimentary 1st Phone or Office Legal Services Consulation

Get Driving Directions From Lynnwood to Paul Hanson's Legal Office

Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyer

Paul Hanson has over 35 years experience in defending misdemeanor as well as felony criminal charges throughout Lynnwood and Washington State. He practices in all the district and municipal courts in Snohomish County And he assists clients get old criminal convictions and arrests expunged off their records.

Paul Hanson has been given the greatest attainable scores from several nationwide lawyer rating companies. An "AV" score coming from Martindale-Hubbell as well as a "10-Superb" rating from He is also a former Lynnwood City Prosecutor. Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyer Hanson is remarkably skilled, aggressive, budget-friendly, and conveniently found close by Lynnwood.


A rap sheet happens whenever a person is founded guilty of a criminal offense by a court. The criminal conviction will usually constantly remain on the person's state rap sheet till a legal motion (demand) to vacate conviction is brought under RCW 9.96.060 before the very same court after a specific period. For most criminal misdemeanor & gross misdemeanor convictions, the time duration is usually 3 to 5 years after court probation ends and after all financial responsibilities owed to the court have actually been completely pleased. And there need to not be any new criminal convictions/ charges/ arrests since the conviction looked for to be vacated. If all these preconditions are satisfied, most local & district courts will usually approve movements to vacate a criminal conviction. That leads to the person no longer having a criminal record for that specific conviction.

A person whose criminal conviction is vacated might legally specify on future job applications that he/she has never ever had a criminal record.

Under RCW 9.96.060, a person is limited to only one trip of a misdemeanor criminal conviction. Convictions for DUIs and particular misdemeanor sex crimes can not be vacated.

Nonconviction data (cops arrest records, prison booking records, fingerprints/ images (mugshots) records, etc) occur whenever a person is arrested/jailed however no criminal charges are ever filed in court. Such nonconviction data are held by Washington State police for many years. Local jailing cops companies & the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA both retain nonconviction data.

Under RCW 10.97.060 and WAC 446-16-025, individuals might make written requests to expunge/delete such cops nonconviction data. These requests need to be made to both the regional jailing cops company and to the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA. Such requests will usually be granted if there have actually been no charges within 2 years of the nonconviction data looked for to be erased, and over 3 years have actually passed since the date of the old arrest.

The website for the Washington State Criminal History Section is

Nonconviction data, like criminal conviction records, can also be used by proprietors to reject rental real estate/ houses and by companies to reject job applications, job promotions, and so on

. Safeguard your job and future. Call Lynnwood rap sheet expungement legal representative attorney Paul Hanson to help you clear your old court rap sheet and old cops criminal history. He'll help vacate you vacate old court criminal convictions and expunge/delete old cops criminal history, arrest records, fingerprints, images and other nonconviction data.

Like us on Facebook.   Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyers   Lynnwood Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. Snohomish County.        Lynnwood Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. Snohomish County. geo.location: 47.82093; -122.31513

Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Lynnwood Criminal Defense Lawyer? Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation