425-778-7339 — attypaulhanson@aol.com

Paul Hanson: Lynnwood DUI Attorney

Alderwood Business Center - Bldg 3400
3400 188th St SW, Suite 580
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(next to the Alderwood Mall) 

Call: 425-778-7339   Email: attypaulhanson@aol.com

Lynnwood, WA Lawyer

Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation

Auto Accident

Injured in a car/auto accident not your fault?  The at fault driver's insurance company being unfair and difficult?  Or your own insurance company?  Get a very experienced car/auto accident injury claim lawyer to help you. And get much better, quicker results.

Attorney Hanson has over 35 years experience helping drivers and passengers injured in car/auto accidents not their fault.  He is very effective in dealing and negotiating with auto insurance companies & their accident claims adjusters. Attorney Hanson and his very experienced paralegal team are able to get fair and prompt $ accident insurance claim settlements for injured clients. They will work hard to obtain a fair insurance claim settlement for you.  They will help you even the odds with the insurance companies.

Some of Attorney Hanson"s Typical Auto Accident Injury Insurance Claim Settlements:

**My cases range in size from my employee's minor rear end collision $10,500 case settlement up to a half a million dollars for a very serious head on collision. 


February 2017

Obtained $25,000 insurance settlement from Gallagher Bassett Services / Old Republic Insurance for client in Lynnwood I-5 rear end collision with neck injuries. 

June 2015 

Obtained $44,900.00 insurance settlement from Omni Insurance and the Hartford Insurance Companies for client in Mountlake Terrace rear end collision with neck and shoulder injuries. 

March 2015 

Obtained $63,000.00 insurance settlement from Progressive Insurance for client in Lynnwood rear end collision with neck and back injuries. 

December 2014 

Obtained a $25,000.00 insurance claim settlement from State Farm Insurance for client in Everett rear end collision with neck and back injuries. 

Do not try to handle your auto accident injury claim without a lawyer. Hiring an experienced car/auto accident attorney to help you with your auto accident injury insurance claim will always result in much better service, a much quicker claim settlement, and much more $ money in your hands from the insurance company. And alot less aggravation for you.

Attorney Hanson has received the highest possible lawyer ratings from the national lawyer rating services. An “AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a “10-Superb" rating from Avvo.com. He is a former Lynnwood City Prosecutor.  He is very experienced, Auto Accident Injury Insurance Claim Negotiationsaggressive, affordable & conveniently located (right next to Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood).

Contingency Attorney Fee only.  If no insurance claim settlement obtained, then no attorney fee charged you(only case costs). Attorney fee charged ONLY if your auto insurance claim settles with the insurance company and you receive compensation $ money for your injuries.



If you are in a car/auto accident involving injuries or property damage, there are certain things you should follow. These actions will help you avoid future hassles with insurance claims adjusters and help you obtain fair $ compensation for your bodily injuries and property damages. 

1. If you are injured, immediately obtain needed medical treatment. 

If you are injured in an auto accident, immediately obtain all needed medical treatment. Go to the nearest hospital emergency room, or to your personal physician. An accident injury, if untreated, may become substantially worse and take longer to heal. And if you fail to promptly seek medical treatment, the at fault driver"s insurance claims adjuster may later suspect that your delay meant that you weren"t really injured. And then greatly discount your accident injury claim's $ value.

2. Assist the injured. 

If someone is seriously injured, call 911 or the police and tell them an ambulance is needed. Make the injured person as comfortable as Car Accident Injury Insurance Claim possible, but do not move him or her unless its absolutely necessary to avoid further injury. 

3.  Call 911. Insist on a police investigation and accident report. 

In many cases, there are no witnesses and you and the other driver may have conflicting versions of how the accident happened. If you do not request a police investigation, you may seriously damage your chances of obtaining full compensation, or may be blamed for an accident that is not your fault. Police are not requied, however, to do a report when there are no injuries and none of the vehicles has more more than $750 of property damage. They are also not required to prepare a report if the collision occurs on private property such as a parking lot. 

4. Do not move your vehicle while waiting for police to arrive. 

Unless your vehicle poses an immediate hazard to other traffic, it is important that you leave it in the same position that it came to rest after the accient. Aske the other driver not to move his or her vehicle until the police arrive. The single most important piece of evidence that the police officer has to determining fault is the position of the vehicles after the accident. 

5. If you are injured, tell the investigating police officers. 

The first record of your injuries will be contained in the investigating officer's report. If you fail to mention to the police officer that you were injured, it may create suspicion in the mind of the insurance adjuster (who will ultimately evaluate your claim) that you were not hurt. Ordinarily the officer will ask if you are injured. However, if the officer does not ask if you are injured, or assumes that you are all right, let the officer know immedately of all injuries or pain. 

6. Obtain names and telephone numbers of eyewitnesses. 

Often by the time a police officer arrives at the scene, witnesses to a collision are gone. Therefore, it is very important for you to identify any witnesses and write down their names, addresses, and telephone numbers. 

7. File your accident report when required by law. 

You are not required to file an accident report when the collision is investigated by a law enforcement officer who files a report. You may, however, file your own report if you wish or if you disagree with details reported by the officer. Your report, which is filed with the Auto Accident Injuries Insurance Claims Washington State Patrol in Olympia, must be sent within four days of the accident. 

8. If you have a serious injury, do not try to settle your own claim. 

If you have suffered a serious injury requiring follow-up medical attention, you should consider hiring an attorney to represent you. An experienced personal injury attorney will generally make sure that you receive the compensation that is due you, usually more than you will be offered in settlement by insurance adjuster, even after attorney"s fees are paid. 

If you choose to accept a settlement for injury without seeking legal representation, you may receive a settlement that does not fairly compensate you for permanent injuries and damages. Once a claim is settled, it can never be reopened. The best rule is not to sign a release for at least six months following an injury. If you"re uncertain about whether to settle, talk to an attorney who handles personal injury cases. 

Most attorneys handle injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning there is no charge unless they recover compensation for you. You are responsible for out-of-pocket expenses, called costs, advanced by your aggorney. There is usually no charge to review your claim with an attorney. 

9. Promptly report your loss to your own insurance company, and the other driver's insurance company, but do not give a statement to the other driver"s insurance adjuster until you have talked to a lawyer. 

The odds are that a claims adjuster for the other driver will be assigned to your cliam before you have been able to retain an attorney. This may happen as soon as a day or two after the accident. The adjuster will request permission to take a recorded or written statement. 

If you are considering hiring an attorney, you should NOT give a statement to an insurance adjuster for the other driver. Statements made can seriously prejudice your claim. Instead, tell the adjuster that you have to decided to hire an attorney, and instruct him or her to refer all further questions to your attorney. 

10. Your time for making a claim is limited by law. (Statute of Limitations)

For every injury or death claim, there is a period of time during which you must file your claim with the court or the claim will be barred. This time limit is called “statute of limitations". 

In Washington State, the period for bringing an injury or death claim is usually three years from the date of the accident, but there are some exceptions. The period for bringing a claim for injury to a child does not begin to run until the child's 18th birthday. A claim arising out of the death of a child, however, is usually limited to three years. For accidents which occur in other states, the period may be as short as one year from the accident. 

Although you may have awhile to actually file your injury claim with the court, the sooner you consult with a personal injury attorney following an accident, the more that attorney can do to help you on your claim. 

DUI? Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation