Noble Criminal Defense Lawyers

Alderwood Business Center
3400 188th St SW, Suite 565
Lynnwood, WA 98037

Call Now: 425-778-7339   Email:

Noble, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers
Noble, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Noble Criminal Defense Lawyer? Totally Free 1st Telephone or Office Legal Services Consulation

Noble Criminal Defense Lawyer

Paul Hanson has over 40+ years experience in defending misdemeanor and felony criminal charges throughout Noble and Washington State. He practices in all the district and municipal courts in King County And he assists clients get old criminal convictions and arrests expunged from their records.

Paul Hanson has acquired the greatest achievable ratings from many national lawyer rating companies. An "AV" rating coming from Martindale-Hubbell plus a "10-Superb" rating from He is additionally a former Lynnwood, WA City Prosecutor. Noble Criminal Defense Lawyer Hanson is quite skilled, aggressive, reasonably priced, and ideally situated nearby Noble.



A rap sheet takes place whenever a person is convicted of a criminal offense by a court. The criminal conviction will generally always stay on the person's state criminal record up until a legal movement (demand) to vacate conviction is brought under RCW 9.96.060 before the exact same court after a specific time period. For the majority of criminal misdemeanor & gross misdemeanor convictions, the time period is generally 3 to 5 years after court probation ends and after all monetary obligations owed to the court have actually been totally satisfied. And there must not be any brand-new criminal convictions/ charges/ arrests because the conviction sought to be vacated. If all these preconditions are satisfied, the majority of municipal & district courts will generally grant motions to vacate a criminal conviction. That leads to the person no longer having a rap sheet for that particular conviction.

An individual whose criminal conviction is vacated may lawfully mention on future job applications that he/she has never ever had a rap sheet.

Under RCW 9.96.060, a person is restricted to just one vacation of a misdemeanor criminal conviction. Convictions for DUIs and specific misdemeanor sex criminal activities can not be vacated.

Nonconviction information (police arrest records, prison booking records, finger prints/ images (mugshots) records, etc) occur whenever a person is arrested/jailed but no criminal charges are ever submitted in court. Such nonconviction information are held by Washington State police for several years. Local jailing police firms & the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA both maintain nonconviction information.

Under RCW 10.97.060 and WAC 446-16-025, individuals may make written requests to expunge/delete such police nonconviction information. These requests must be made to both the regional jailing police firm and to the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA. Such requests will generally be given if there have actually been no charges within 2 years of the nonconviction information sought to be deleted, and over 3 years have actually passed because the date of the old arrest 




The site for the Washington State Criminal History Section is

Nonconviction information, like criminal conviction records, can likewise be utilized by proprietors to reject rental housing/ houses and by companies to reject job applications, job promotions, etc. Secure your job and future. Call Noble criminal record expungement lawyer attorney Paul Hanson to help you clear your old court criminal record and old police criminal history. He'll help vacate you vacate old court criminal convictions and expunge/delete old police criminal history, arrest records, finger prints, images and other nonconviction information.

Like us on Facebook.   Noble Criminal Defense Lawyers   Noble Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. King County.        Noble, WA 98038: DUI Criminal Defense Lawyers. King County. geo.location: 47.37927; -122.00706

Noble Criminal Defense Lawyers

Needed To Have A Noble Criminal Defense Legal Representative? Free Of Charge Initial Phone or even Office Legal Consulation