Edmonds Traffic Tickets? Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation
Edmonds traffic lawyer attorney Paul Hanson has 38 years experience defending traffic tickets and Department of Licensing (DOL) driver license suspensions. He practices in all the district and municipal courts in Snohomish County.
Traffic ticket? Didn't deserve it? Worried about much higher $ insurance rates? Traffic court coming up? Get the best defense. Hire an experienced, aggressive & affordable traffic ticket lawyer to help you fight your traffic ticket. Attorney Hanson has over 30 years experience helping clients successfully fight their traffic tickets.
A traffic ticket is no longer a simple matter. Just paying the ticket does not make it go away. It goes on your driving record. It raises your auto insurance $ rates. It can even raise your non auto insurance $ rates (home insurance, health insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, etc).
Get Your Traffic Ticket Dismissed or At Least Reduced
Edmonds traffic lawyer Paul Hanson can help you. Most traffic tickets can be won or greatly reduced. He'll investigate and probe the legal technicalities, looking for every possible way to get your ticket dismissed or reduced to minimize the effect on your driving record.
Fighting Traffic Tickets in Washington State
Getting four (4) moving traffic tickets in one year, five (5) in two years or twenty (20) in five years will result in the Department of Licensing automatically imposing license suspensions for thirty days or more (for continuing offenses). If you think your license may be suspended for too many tickets, you can contact the Washington State Department of Licensing at their website: http://www.dol.wa.gov/ for more information. If your license is suspended, contact Edmonds, WA traffic defense license lawyer attorney Paul Hanson at 425-778-7339 for a Free first traffic ticket consultation.
Hiring a traffic lawyer does not have to be expensive. Attorney Paul Hanson's fees/case costs are very reasonable, especially when you compare them to the court ticket $ fines and the greatly increased auto insurance $ rates. Attorney Hanson accepts payments in cash, money orders and local personal checks for your convenience.
These traffic violations include:
- Negligent Driving 1st or 2nd degree
- Reckless driving
- Minor (under age 21) Driving after Consuming Alcohol (Minor DUI)
- Driving while License has been Suspended/Revoked 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree
- Driving under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving while Impaired (DWI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired vehicle registration
- Hit and run
- Physical control while under the influence
- Speeding tickets
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign