Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyer

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyer


Injured in a car accident that isn't your fault? Is the at-fault driver's insurance company being unfair and difficult? Get a very experienced car accident injury lawyer to help you. Get much better, quicker results. Call Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyer Paul Hanson. Call 425-778-7339.

Lawyer Hanson has 40+ years experience helping drivers and passengers injured in car accidents not their fault.  He is very effective in dealing and negotiating with car insurance companies & their accident claims adjusters. Kirkland, WA Lawyer Hanson and his very experienced paralegal team are able to get fair and prompt accident insurance claim settlements for injured clients. They will work hard to obtain a fair car accident insurance claim settlement for you. 

Do not try to handle your Kirkland, WA car accident injury claim without a lawyer. Hiring an experienced car accident lawyer in Kirkland, WA to help you with your auto accident injury insurance claim will always result in much better service, a much quicker claim settlement, and much more money in your hands from the auto liability insurance company. And a lot less aggravation for you.

Lawyer Hanson has received the highest lawyer ratings from the national lawyer rating services. An "AV-Preeminent' rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a "10-Superb" rating from He is a former Lynnwood, WA City Prosecutor. He is very experienced, aggressive, affordable & conveniently located.

Personal Car Accident Injury Lawyer Kirkland, WA

Personal Car Accident Injury Lawyer Kirkland, WA

Contingency Car Accident Lawyer Fee only. If no insurance claim settlement obtained, then no lawyer fee charged you (only case costs). Attorney fee charged ONLY if your car accident insurance claim settles with the auto liability insurance company and you receive compensation money for your injuries.

Call Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyer Paul Hanson for your free first consultation.  Call 425-778-7339.





Personal Car Accident Injury Lawyer Kirkland, WA

Personal Car Accident Injury Lawyer Kirkland, WA


If you are in a car accident involving injuries or property damage, there are certain things you should follow. These actions will help you avoid future hassles with car insurance claims adjusters and help you obtain fair compensation for your bodily injuries and property damages. 

Call Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyer Paul Hanson for your FREE CONSULTATION at 425-778-7339

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQs

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Were You Injured?

If you are injured in a car accident, immediately obtain all needed medical treatment. Go to the nearest hospital emergency room, or to your personal physician. An auto accident injury, if untreated, may become substantially worse and take longer to heal. And if you fail to promptly seek medical treatment, the at fault driver's insurance claims adjuster may later suspect that your delay meant that you weren't really injured. And then greatly discount your accident injury claim's value.

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I assist the injured?

If someone is seriously injured, call 911 or the Kirkland Police and tell them an ambulance is needed. Make the injured person as comfortable as possible, but do not move him or her unless it's absolutely necessary to avoid further injury. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I file a police report?

In many cases, there are no witnesses and you and the other driver may have conflicting versions of how the car accident happened. If you do not request a police investigation, you may seriously damage your chances of obtaining full compensation, or may be blamed for an accident that is not your fault. Kirkland Police are not required, however, to do a report when there are no injuries and none of the vehicles has more more than $750 of property damage. They are also not required to prepare a report if the car collision occurs on private property such as a parking lot. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I move my vehicle while waiting for the police?

Unless your car poses an immediate hazard to other traffic, it is important that you leave it in the same position that it came to rest after the accident. Ask the other driver not to move his or her vehicle until the Kirkland, WA police arrive. The single most important piece of evidence that the Kirkland Police officer has to determining fault is the position of the vehicles after the accident. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I report my injuries to the Kirkland police?

The first record of your car accident injuries will be contained in the investigating officer's report. If you fail to mention to the Kirkland Police officer that you were injured, it may create suspicion in the mind of the insurance adjuster (who will ultimately evaluate your claim) that you were not hurt. Ordinarily the Kirkland officer will ask if you are injured. However, if the officer does not ask if you are injured, or assumes that you are all right, let the officer know immediately of all injuries or pain. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Do I need names and phone numbers of eyewitnesses?

Often by the time a Kirkland, WA Police officer arrives at the car accident scene, witnesses to a collision are gone. Therefore, it is very important for you to identify any witnesses and write down their names, addresses, and telephone numbers. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Am I required by law to file a car accident report?

You are not required to file a car accident report when the collision is investigated by a Kirkland, WA law enforcement officer who files a report. You may, however, file your own report if you wish or if you disagree with details reported by the officer. Your report, which is filed with the Washington State Patrol in Olympia, must be sent within four days of the accident. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I try to settle my own car accident claim?

If you have suffered a serious Car accident injury requiring follow-up medical attention, you should consider hiring an lawyer to represent you. An experienced personal injury lawyer will generally make sure that you receive the compensation that is due you, usually more than you will be offered in settlement by auto insurance adjuster, even after lawyer's fees are paid. 

If you choose to accept a settlement for a car accident injury without seeking legal representation, you may receive a settlement that does not fairly compensate you for permanent injuries and damages. Once a claim is settled, it can never be reopened. The best rule is not to sign a release for at least six months following an injury. If you're uncertain about whether to settle, talk to an lawyer who handles personal injury cases. 

Most lawyers handle injury cases on a contingency-fee basis, meaning there is no charge unless they recover compensation for you. You are responsible for out-of-pocket expenses, called costs, advanced by your lawyer. There is usually no charge to review your claim with an attorney. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Should I report my loss to my own auto insurance company and the other driver's insurance company?

Yes but do not give a statement to the other driver's car insurance adjuster until you have talked to a lawyer. 

The odds are that a claims adjuster for the other driver will be assigned to your claim before you have been able to retain an lawyer. This may happen as soon as a day or two after the auto accident. The adjuster will request permission to take a recorded or written statement. 

If you are considering hiring an auto accident lawyer, you should NOT give a statement to an insurance adjuster for the other driver. Statements made can seriously prejudice your claim. Instead, tell the adjuster that you have decided to hire an lawyer, and instruct him or her to refer all further questions to your attorney. 

Kirkland, WA Car Accident Lawyers FAQ: Is there a Washington State Statute Of Limitations For Filing an auto accident insurance claim?

For every injury or death claim, there is a period of time during which you must file your claim with the court or the claim will be barred. This time limit is called "statute of limitations". 

In Washington State, the period for bringing a car accident injury or death claim is usually three years from the date of the auto accident, but there are some exceptions. The period for bringing a claim for injury to a child does not begin to run until the child's 18th birthday. An auto claim arising out of the death of a child, however, is usually limited to three years. For auto accidents which occur in other states, the period may be as short as one year from the accident. 

Although you may have longer to actually file your claim with the court, generally the sooner you can consult with a personal injury lawyer following a car accident, the more that lawyer can do to help you on your claim.