Monroe Auto Accident? Free First Phone or Office Lawyer's Consultation
MILITARY $ DISCOUNTS
Injured in a car or auto accident in Monroe that's not your fault? The at fault driver's insurance company being unfair and difficult? Or your own insurance company? Get a very experienced car and auto accident injury lawyer to help you. And get much better, quicker results. Call Monroe auto accident lawyer Paul Hanson.
Lawyer Hanson has 31 years experience helping drivers and passengers injured in car/auto accidents not their fault. He is very effective in dealing and negotiating with auto insurance companies & their accident claims adjusters. Hanson and his very experienced paralegal team are able to get fair and prompt $ accident insurance claim settlements for injured clients. They will work hard to obtain a fair insurance claim settlement for you. They will help you even the odds with the insurance companies.
Do not try to handle your Monroe auto accident injury claim without a lawyer. Hiring an experienced auto accident attorney to help you with your auto accident injury insurance claim will always result in much better service, a much quicker claim settlement, and much more $ money in your hands from the insurance company. And a lot less aggravation for you.
Hanson has received the highest lawyer ratings from the national lawyer rating services. An "AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a "10-Superb" rating from Avvo.com. He is a former Lynnwood City Prosecutor. He is very experienced, aggressive, affordable & conveniently located.
Contingency Lawyer Fee only. If no insurance claim settlement obtained, then no auto accident fee charged you (only case costs). Lawyer fee charged ONLY if your auto insurance claim settles with the insurance company and you receive compensation $ money for your injuries.
Auto Accident Lawyers, Monroe, WA
If you are in a Monroe car or auto accident involving injuries or property damage, there are certain things you should follow. These actions will help you avoid future hassles with insurance claims adjusters and help you obtain fair $ compensation for your bodily injuries and property damages.
1. If you are injured, immediately obtain needed medical treatment.
2. Assist the injured.
3. Call 911 for the Monroe Police. Insist on a police investigation and auto accident report.
4. Do not move your vehicle while waiting for police to arrive.
5. If you are injured, tell the investigating Monroe police officers.
6. Obtain names and telephone numbers of eyewitnesses.
7. File your accident report when required by law.
8. If you have a serious injury, do not try to settle your own claim.
9. Promptly report your loss to your own insurance company, and the other driver's insurance company, but do not give a statement to the other driver's insurance adjuster until you have talked to a lawyer.
10. Your time for making a claim is limited by Washington State Law. (Statute of Limitations)
For every injury or death claim, there is a period of time during which you must file your claim with the court or the claim will be barred. This time limit is called "statute of limitations".
In Washington State, the period for bringing an injury or death claim is usually three years from the date of the accident, but there are some exceptions. The period for bringing a claim for injury to a child does not begin to run until the child's 18th birthday. A claim arising out of the death of a child, however, is usually limited to three years. For accidents which occur in other states, the period may be as short as one year from the accident.