Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyers

Alderwood Business Center
3400 188th St SW, Suite 565
Lynnwood, WA 98037

Phone Call: 425-778-7339   Email:

Lake City, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers
Lake City, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer? Free Of Charge First Telephone or Office Legal Consulation

Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer

Paul Hanson has over 38 years expertise in defending misdemeanor as well as felony criminal charges throughout Lake City and Washington State. He practices in all the district and municipal courts in King County And he helps clients get old criminal convictions and arrests expunged from their records.

Paul Hanson has been given the greatest attainable rankings from several nationwide lawyer rating services. An "AV" rating coming from Martindale-Hubbell along with a "10-Superb" rating from He is also a past Lynnwood City Prosecutor. Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer Hanson is extremely experienced, aggressive, affordable, and conveniently found close by Lake City.


A criminal record takes place whenever an individual is founded guilty of a crime by a court. The criminal conviction will normally constantly stay on the individual's state rap sheet up until a legal motion (request) to vacate conviction is brought under RCW 9.96.060 before the exact same court after a specific time period. For the majority of criminal misdemeanor & gross misdemeanor convictions, the time period is normally 3 to 5 years after court probation ends and after all financial obligations owed to the court have been totally pleased. And there need to not be any brand-new criminal convictions/ charges/ arrests because the conviction sought to be vacated. If all these preconditions are fulfilled, the majority of municipal & district courts will normally approve movements to vacate a criminal conviction. That leads to the individual no longer having a criminal record for that specific conviction.

A person whose criminal conviction is vacated may lawfully state on future job applications that he/she has never had a criminal record.

Under RCW 9.96.060, an individual is restricted to only one vacation of a misdemeanor criminal conviction. Convictions for DUIs and particular misdemeanor sex crimes can not be vacated.

Nonconviction data (police arrest records, prison booking records, finger prints/ pictures (mugshots) records, etc) happen whenever an individual is arrested/jailed but no criminal charges are ever filed in court. Such nonconviction data are held by Washington State law enforcement agencies for many years. Regional apprehending police firms & the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA both keep nonconviction data.

Under RCW 10.97.060 and WAC 446-16-025, individuals may make written requests to expunge/delete such police nonconviction data. These requests need to be made to both the regional apprehending police agency and to the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Section in Olympia, WA. Such requests will normally be approved if there have been no charges within 2 years of the nonconviction data sought to be deleted, and over 3 years have passed because the date of the old arrest.

The site for the Washington State Criminal History Section is

Nonconviction data, like criminal conviction records, can likewise be used by proprietors to reject rental housing/ houses and by companies to reject job applications, job promos, and so on. Secure your job and future. Call Lake City rap sheet expungement lawyer attorney Paul Hanson to help you clear your old court rap sheet and old police criminal history. He'll help vacate you vacate old court criminal convictions and expunge/delete old police criminal history, arrest records, finger prints, pictures and other nonconviction data.

Like us on Facebook.   Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyers   Lake City Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. King County.        Lake City Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. King County. geo.location: 47.7176; -122.28374

Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Lake City Criminal Defense Lawyer? Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation