Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyers

Alderwood Business Center
3400 188th St SW, Suite 565
Lynnwood, WA 98037

Phone Call: 425-778-7339   Email:

Kenwood, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers
Kenwood, WA Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyer? Free Initial Telephone or Office Legal Services Consulation

Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyer

Paul Hanson has over 38 years experience in defending misdemeanor and felony criminal charges throughout Kenwood and Washington State. He practices in all the district and municipal courts in King County And he helps clients get old criminal convictions and arrests expunged from their records.

Paul Hanson has obtained the highest achievable ratings from many national lawyer rating companies. An "AV" rating coming from Martindale-Hubbell along with a "10-Superb" rating from He is also a former Lynnwood City Prosecutor. Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyer Hanson is remarkably skilled, aggressive, budget-friendly, and ideally situated not far away Kenwood.


A criminal record occurs whenever an individual is convicted of a criminal offense by a court. The criminal conviction will typically always stay on the individual's state rap sheet up until a legal motion (demand) to vacate conviction is brought under RCW 9.96.060 before the very same court after a specific time period. For the majority of criminal misdemeanor & gross misdemeanor convictions, the time period is typically 3 to 5 years after court probation ends and after all financial responsibilities owed to the court have been completely pleased. And there must not be any new criminal convictions/ charges/ arrests given that the conviction looked for to be vacated. If all these preconditions are met, the majority of local & district courts will typically give movements to vacate a criminal conviction. That leads to the individual no longer having a rap sheet for that particular conviction.

A person whose criminal conviction is vacated might legally specify on future job applications that he/she has never had a rap sheet.

Under RCW 9.96.060, an individual is restricted to just one vacation of a misdemeanor criminal conviction. Convictions for DUIs and certain misdemeanor sex criminal offenses can not be vacated.

Nonconviction information (police arrest records, jail booking records, fingerprints/ images (mugshots) records, etc) occur whenever an individual is arrested/jailed but no criminal charges are ever filed in court. Such nonconviction information are held by Washington State law enforcement agencies for several years. Regional apprehending police firms & the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Area in Olympia, WA both retain nonconviction information.

Under RCW 10.97.060 and WAC 446-16-025, individuals might make written demands to expunge/delete such police nonconviction information. These demands must be made to both the regional apprehending police company and to the Washington State Patrol Criminal History Area in Olympia, WA. Such demands will typically be granted if there have been no charges within two years of the nonconviction information looked for to be erased, and over 3 years have passed given that the date of the old arrest.

The site for the Washington State Criminal History Area is

Nonconviction information, like criminal conviction records, can also be used by proprietors to reject rental housing/ houses and by companies to reject job applications, job promos, and so on. Secure your job and future. Call Kenwood rap sheet expungement lawyer attorney Paul Hanson to assist you clear your old court rap sheet and old police criminal history. He'll assist vacate you vacate old court criminal convictions and expunge/delete old police criminal history, arrest records, fingerprints, images and other nonconviction information.

Like us on Facebook.   Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyers   Kenwood Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. King County.        Kenwood Zip Code: DUI Lawyers. King County. geo.location: 47.73038; -122.29818

Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyers

Need a Kenwood Criminal Defense Lawyer? Free First Phone or Office Legal Consulation